Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can any expert let me know whether my bag is authentic or fake? I posted pictures on page 319. I was so excited about this one since it's my first Louis Vuitton EVER....Now it's nerve wrecking :confused1:
Thank you

Hot! You'll need more pics - not just for authentication but for you -- you should see both sides of the shoes and a pic form the front - there's vachetta on the front and it can stain easily.

Also ask for a head-on pic of the engraving on the back, the louis vuitton on the sole and the datecode =)

Hi Nyria,

Thanks for your help:smile: Have requested the additional pics from the seller but she refused to send more pics. I'll just have to pass this :sad:

Never understood why sellers refuse to send more info or pics if it helps to assure potential buyers on the authenticity. Of course unless the bags are fake!

Has anyone bought anything from this seller on ebay? Are they ok? They have some lovely looking speedy bags. Any advice welcome.

yajima_kintaro

yes, they're very reputable and i have never seen them advertise/sell a fake.

for the record, i have purchased 2 authentic LV bags from them.

FAST shipping from japan, as well.

Best thing is to have the bag(s) you are interested in Authenticated here. Don't go just by seller's reputation & ratings.

agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.