What do you think of this bag?

Pigeu

boo!
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
picture3xah.png

I think its a really cute tote for spring. I don't carry much in my bags, so it won't look 'messy'. It also comes with a cute leather pouch for items that you don't want to be seen by others. How practical do you think this will be and do you think the price is in line with the other Prada bags out there? Thanks! :smile:

*Click on the bar above the image for a better view!

I like the concept but not the execution. I'm not fond of the logo plates that they are going back to for spring. IMO, the triangular logo and the overall look of the bag make it appear somewhat dated. If the style was slightly different and they didn't have the logo plate, it could have been much better.

Positives: I do like the little pouch inside though. Also, you could line it with interesting bright colored scarves that would show through the perforations and I think it would look cool. Another positive...it will probably end up on sale and you can buy it then!

I like the concept but not the execution. I'm not fond of the logo plates that they are going back to for spring. IMO, the triangular logo and the overall look of the bag make it appear somewhat dated. If the style was slightly different and they didn't have the logo plate, it could have been much better.

Positives: I do like the little pouch inside though. Also, you could line it with interesting bright colored scarves that would show through the perforations and I think it would look cool. Another positive...it will probably end up on sale and you can buy it then!

Yea, I'm also not a fan of the triangular plate. Maybe I should just wait and see if it'll end up on sale since I'm not 100% sure that I love the bag. Thanks for your valuable input.