My 2 "New to Me" MJs!!!

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
Found two gorgeous bags on ebay. Thanks to our fantastic Authenticators for giving me the okay with these. I am thrilled!!!

First...Quilted Casey (in a greyish blue???)
P1020231.jpg

Second...Venetia in Bark
P1020214.jpg

Check out the suede lining (it's actually a darker red than my pic)
P1020233.jpg

The Venetia is in perfect condition! The seller sent me the sweetest card. I just had to post what she said:

Hello,
Hope your package arrived safely! And I hope you love the bag too! It is a wonderful, neutral color, classic MJ shape accessory! It was my 1st Marc Jacobs handbag, never wore it! I didn't want to mess it up:smile:
Use it daily, keep in dustbag when not in use, and you will have it forever!
Enjoy!

I thought the special note card was so sweet. This seller had 0 feedback, had never done ebay before, and I really got it at such a wonderful price. I'm still shocked!

Glad I could share!

Lovely new additions! The Casey looks so effortless and the Venetia is beautiful and in pristine condition. It is thoughtful that a card was included and that she took the time to write one. Congrats!

:heart::love::heart: Gorgeous bags! I love both of them! It is scary buying from a new seller but we all started that way. Took a chance and she was so thoughtful! Enjoy your beautiful bags!

:heart::love::heart: Gorgeous bags! I love both of them! It is scary buying from a new seller but we all started that way. Took a chance and she was so thoughtful! Enjoy your beautiful bags!

Thanks, deb! Aren't they both gorgeous!!! I'm still shocked at what great MJs I have found! I wouldn't take a chance without our great Authenticators though!