Holy GRail for my Birthday!! It's coming...05' TurQuoise!

Ghost, love your bag, your collection, and how great you look with your new to you turquoise. I think 05 turquoise is the most beautiful color that Bal ever made. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Now thats what I'm talking about.Now thats a great bday gift.Enjoy it and wear in good health.

Happy Belated B-day!

Thanks so much! I haven't asked DH to help with a bag purchase in over a year. It was most definitely time! I have worked my little tookis off for a while, and I am most definitely due! LOL~

Ghost, love your bag, your collection, and how great you look with your new to you turquoise. I think 05 turquoise is the most beautiful color that Bal ever made. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Thank you LovelyG~ you are way to sweet. I think I may need to side with you on this one. It is pretty gorgy if I do say so myself. I am totally ready to rock this baby with jean shorts and brown sandals this summer.

dear Greige-Sis, wooow this is so amazingly beautiful!
love this HG color soo much!
big congrats to you :hugs:
you wear her so well!!

Thanks sis! I have a little charm coming in to wear on the Greige beauty~ Hopefully by the end of the week:biggrin:

Happy Birthday!!!

Congrats on your Turq beauty!!! Your '05 collection is spectacular!!!!!
This was a special birthday~ good bags, good friends and TPF!!!

Gorgeous Collection!!! Congrats.
Thanks girl!!! How are you?? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods:smile:

Thanks girls!!! I have been using Ms. TurQ since I got her earlier this week and I have to say she is super smooshy! It is most definitely like a puddle. I am enjoying the worn in bag and this is my true calling, worn in and smooshy.

Wow! Love it with the RH.... I'm glad you got me okay with RH again, I was beginning to think I HAD to have something GIANT.... that is one hot bag! Congrats bday girl!

I just saw the update with pics!!:faint:

CONGRATS Ghost!:party: Turquoise looks FAB on you! I love it!:love:

Your collection pic is TDF, the colors are gorgeous!

attachment.php