An ode to a stylish mother

This is why I save most of my clothing....I think fashion helps to tell a story of your life...what you were like during different periods of time. I hope one day my daughters will look at my things and wear them if they want, and also be able to imagine the person that I was when I was wearing them!

I love this blog....beautiful clothes and a wonderful way for her to remember her Mom.

Bluejinx........Sorry about that. I must have read it too quickly! Anyway, whoever it is, they've really given their Mother a Beautiful Tribute. I'm glad it wasn't your mother:heart:

this is so special, thank you for posting. I have some bags, clothes and accessories that were my mums and my grans, both of them are still here and gave me the things to wear and enjoy so this is very touching to me and i will keep these things forever. the clothes in the blog are beautiful

This is why I save most of my clothing....I think fashion helps to tell a story of your life...what you were like during different periods of time. I hope one day my daughters will look at my things and wear them if they want, and also be able to imagine the person that I was when I was wearing them!

I love this blog....beautiful clothes and a wonderful way for her to remember her Mom.

This is my feeling as well - clothing is part of your history.