For a start... and pls name them for me ;p

AeDy

Dec 18, 2009
hiiii... to all :smile:
so, definately im a newcomer here (see, my post were only 33 and 34 including this!) i just bought 4 coach handbags last month and was so excited, i guess this is for a start. :P since i was soooo excited at that time, i threw away all the price tags. and now, i dont even know who they r... :sad: pls... coachies out there, help me...
thank u so much!

pic 1: pic 2 : pic 3
pic 4: pic 5

pic 5 is actually a wallet

Attachments

• 02022010(018).jpg
    02022010(018).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 02022010(022).jpg
    02022010(022).jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 02022010(024).jpg
    02022010(024).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 02022010(025).jpg
    02022010(025).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 41
  • 02022010(028).jpg
    02022010(028).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I know pic 1 is an ali hobo and pic 4 is a bonnie convertible and pic 5 is a parker wallet. Not sure of the others

great start tho!
Congrats and welcome!

pic 1: ali signature hobo can't tell what size, kinda looks like a small or medium
pic 2: no clue
pic 3: I believe is a MFF (made for factory)swing pack
pic 4: a fold over from the Bonnie collection
pic 5: Parker signature wallet (medium)

That's the best I can do, someone else can help more. If you look on the inside on the creed there are #s that may help.

pic 1: ali signature hobo can't tell what size, kinda looks like a small or medium
pic 2: no clue
pic 3: I believe is a MFF (made for factory)swing pack

That's the best I can do, someone else can help more. If you look on the inside on the creed there are #s that may help.

thank u butterlite. yup, i think no 3 is a MFF too. btw, i bought them from Coach factory outlet in Las Vegas.

as far for now, i got these from the responds:

pic 1: ali signature hobo (small/medium) small mayb?? im not sure too, huhu...
pic 2: no clue yet, ANYBODY??
pic 3: swing pack/crossbody, ANYBODY??

:oh: still waiting...

hi!! and welcome to tPF!! :welcome2:

i've had great luck googling bags using coach and the style number ("coach _______") off the creed on the inside of the bag... the style number is the second set of numbers on the bottom of the patch inside... if you're still having trouble, you can maybe post the style numbers and some folks might have a better idea of what the unknowns are

yes, almost find them!

Pic 1: Coach Ali Khaki Signature Satin Small Hobo
Pic 2: Coach Hamptons Signature Hobo
Pic 4: Coach Bonnie Leather Foldover Clutch and crossbody
Pic 5: Parker Signature Wallet (Medium)

hurm... still looking for no. 3. there is no creed on the inside of the bag. does it mean it is a fake one?! but i bought it from the Coach outlet :thinking:
does anybody out there has this family of my crossbody? mine need a name... huhu...

hi!! and welcome to tPF!! :welcome2:

i've had great luck googling bags using coach and the style number ("coach _______") off the creed on the inside of the bag... the style number is the second set of numbers on the bottom of the patch inside... if you're still having trouble, you can maybe post the style numbers and some folks might have a better idea of what the unknowns are

u r very helpful, thanks for ur help :smile: