Looking for a white Le Fabuleux

mashgodse

Oct 15, 2008
Hi people,

I have dreamt of an LV Le Fabuleux in white for years now.. finally I get DH to move on it, & it's discontinued :sad:

DH is coming to SanFancisco area mid-Feb; anyone know anyone at the LV store who can help find one for me?

We don't live in the US, so I don't think I can get such a chance for a long time.

Please can someone help?

Hi people,

I have dreamt of an LV Le Fabuleux in white for years now.. finally I get DH to move on it, & it's discontinued :sad:

DH is coming to SanFancisco area mid-Feb; anyone know anyone at the LV store who can help find one for me?

We don't live in the US, so I don't think I can get such a chance for a long time.

Please can someone help?

You can call the 800# to see if they can locate one for you, or check out eBay.

Good Luck! Happy shopping!
:yahoo:

You can call the 800# to see if they can locate one for you, or check out eBay.

Good Luck! Happy shopping! :yahoo:

Thank you him8nce_momma69..

I did exactly that (it's 1-866-VUITTON, actually), tracked down one of 3 bags in the US, & got it reserved.. Someone up there must love me, coz the bag was lying in an LV store very close to where my DH was visiting; as of this morning, I have it in my hand, Le Fab in blanc :yahoo:

I did exactly that (it's 1-866-VUITTON, actually), tracked down one of 3 bags in the US, & got it reserved.. Someone up there must love me, coz the bag was lying in an LV store very close to where my DH was visiting; as of this morning, I have it in my hand, Le Fab in blanc :yahoo:

That is GREAT, Im really happy for you. It is a showstopper, for sure! Post some pics?

Congrats on finding it!! :woohoo: I love mine...It's all gold! ;) :love: