Should I get the Half Moon WOC?

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
hey gals,

should i get the Black Half Moon WOC? i reallly like it after seeing it in TPF. for those that have it, do you recommend it? what are the pros and cons? thanks!

is it expandable? because i know the regular WOC is structured and cannot put much in it.

Last edited:
I really like WOCs. My only gripe with it is it's size, it literally a wallet on a chain. If that's what you need for daily needs than I say go for it as they really are stunners.

I really like WOCs. My only gripe with it is it's size, it literally a wallet on a chain. If that's what you need for daily needs than I say go for it as they really are stunners.

So, what exactly will fit in it? I love the half moon too, but I'm afraid that it wouldn't even fit my day-to-day stuff. I would need to carry a small wallet (it only holds cards like ID, credit cards, etc., I believe that it may actually be a man's wallet), a pair of sunglasses, an I phone, and maybe a set of keys.

I don't carry a wallet in my half moon WOC since it already has slots for cards and a zipped compartment for money. It holds my phone, camera, lipstick, keys, and compact comfortably.

I would recommend getting it.

I don't carry a wallet in my half moon WOC since it already has slots for cards and a zipped compartment for money. It holds my phone, camera, lipstick, keys, and compact comfortably.

wow a camera too? i have a business/CC holder leather case from prada...so im guessing it should fit it too

Wow! That's more than I thought and I didn't know that it had slots for cards. Now I want one! How much, what colors, and where can I get one???? Is the hardware (chain) silver or gold?

Wow! That's more than I thought and I didn't know that it had slots for cards. Now I want one! How much, what colors, and where can I get one???? Is the hardware (chain) silver or gold?

The WOC has 6 card slots.

It comes in black, white, and burgundy with S/H. I don't know if there are any other colours. I've seen the woc at Bloomingdales, Bergdorf, and Neimans. Not sure about other locations.