Nordie Rack - Sunnies

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
I went to Nordstrom Rack in Sawgrass Mills and they had tons of Sunnies. All styles and shapes..

They were all for $69.99 to 64.99 with the goregous cases..

They also has several bags and Gucci Sunnies... for $79.99 to 74.99.

i was about to start whining about not having one close by (mall of georgia is so far from home that i might as well make a trip to the outlet instead)...

instead of whining, i checked out the nordstrom's website and LO AND BEHOLD there is one coming intown!!!!!!! :yahoo:

(have mercy on my wallet!)

Nordstrom Rack Buckhead Station (#782)
One Buckhead Loop NE, Suite 210
Atlanta, GA 30326

Hours:
Coming Soon!
Grand Opening April 22, 2010!

i was about to start whining about not having one close by (mall of georgia is so far from home that i might as well make a trip to the outlet instead)...

instead of whining, i checked out the nordstrom's website and LO AND BEHOLD there is one coming intown!!!!!!! :yahoo:

(have mercy on my wallet!)

Nordstrom Rack Buckhead Station (#782)
One Buckhead Loop NE, Suite 210
Atlanta, GA 30326

Hours:
Coming Soon!
Grand Opening April 22, 2010!

Haha!!!! You made me want to go check out nordstrom's website for a rack and YAY!!! Houston, TX is getting one also!!! I used to have to go visit my sister in San Antonio to get to shop at one! :yahoo: our wallets better watch out!!

Oh yeah I forgot to add Houston, TX Nordstrom Rack Grand Opening is Feburary 25, 2010!!! WOOOHOOO!!

Last edited:
And don't forget to ask for the case--old school: egg-shape, khaki, classic brown Cs--at the register. :smile: I got my Nadias in black/gray sig from the Rack and they had the cases when you checked out. WAY better selection than at the outlet (it's interesting, too, that the Rack is 3 stores down from the Coach outlet at our mall)! Same prices 65-69. :smile: