Need help to find Chanel logo pendant

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Would like to get some help to locate a Chanel logo necklace made of swaroski crystal. I saw it on the reference thread. But i have asked several if my SA , they all don't have it . please Pm me if you see one.... thanks in advance. So far I only find one with one pearl attached but I would like to find one with just the Chanel logo.

^ Do you remember how long ago you saw it at BG? I asked my SA there last week and he said that he doesn't have any more. I've also been lookiing for this necklace with no luck.

There was the necklace w/ the small Chanel logo made in swarovski crystals at BG this morning. It is in the jewelry display case. I think it is the same one you are talking about. Call Joseph @ BG (212) 753-7300 if you are interested

There was the necklace w/ the small Chanel logo made in swarovski crystals at BG this morning. It is in the jewelry display case. I think it is the same one you are talking about. Call Joseph @ BG (212) 753-7300 if you are interested

NYcavalier: Oh.. thank you.... I will try to call him today... too bad I am in conference call now :P.. hopefully it is the same one...

Yay... I used the style number to ask my local Chanel sa to get the necklace... I will go pick it up tomorrow!!!

Thank you so much for everyone help!!! I picked up the necklace on Friday!!! And i love it,... And i also picked up a little something hehehe will post pics on the main Chanel thread for reveal !!! Again my SA said tha there aren't that many in the system . maybe selected store still have some... So if anyone want it better get it soon!!! I love the silver tone since it matches my jumbo in silver hardware !