Which one would you get??

I just bought the t&b mono agenda, and I prefer it over my bleu nuit vernis for 2 reasons: 1. Canvas seems to 'expand' more, and 2. I don't feel as though I have to baby it as much as vernis.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both!

I just bought the t&b mono agenda, and I prefer it over my bleu nuit vernis for 2 reasons: 1. Canvas seems to 'expand' more, and 2. I don't feel as though I have to baby it as much as vernis.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both!

:pout:uurgh, I wish I would have heard that sooner. Maybe I can get another one later but I already ordered the vernis. What kind of babying would it need? It is just patent leather right?

:pout:uurgh, I wish I would have heard that sooner. Maybe I can get another one later but I already ordered the vernis. What kind of babying would it need? It is just patent leather right?

I don't mean to alarm you. When I say 'baby' I mean being careful as to where I sit the agenda, so that there is no ink transfer from papers on (made me paranoid at work). Idk, I just felt that I had to be careful with it, and I handle my agenda FAR too many times a day to have to worry. Again, I love them both, and intend to alternate them out as needed.

I don't mean to alarm you. When I say 'baby' I mean being careful as to where I sit the agenda, so that there is no ink transfer from papers on (made me paranoid at work). Idk, I just felt that I had to be careful with it, and I handle my agenda FAR too many times a day to have to worry. Again, I love them both, and intend to alternate them out as needed.

Now I know I need another one. I am just being silly, for $350, I am going to be careful anyway:lol: Thank you for the heads up:tup:

I have a pomme agenda and I use it daily without worry. The vernis is sturdier than you think. (Don't go kicking it along a sidewalk, or anything and it will be fine.:devil: Just kidding!) I love how colour sparkles slightly. :love: