Dark denim in the spring/summer?

PurseAddict79

PerpetuallyPenniless
O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
I'm not sure if I'm crazy, or if this is normal, but I've always associated dark denim with fall and winter.

Is it "ok" to wear dark denim in the summer?

I'm trying to justify the purchase of yet another pair of dark William Rast skinnies...

I wear it year round- I wear more light denim in the summer, but dark denim just looks so much more slimming in my opinion so I go with it a lot in the summer too.

i wear dark denim in the spring/summer too. but oddly enough i don't like wearing light denim in the winter. i think it's just because i always prefer to wear dark denim no matter what's the season.

i wear dark denim all year round too! although during the summer i'm mostly in skirts/shorts.

i've been too scared to wear light denim, but this season i might grab a pair to wear with long shirts. we'll see.

i wear dark denim in the spring/summer too. but oddly enough i don't like wearing light denim in the winter. i think it's just because i always prefer to wear dark denim no matter what's the season.

Oh I totally agree...light denim just doesn't look right in the winter! Probably because I wear black boots 99% of the time in the snow and I don't think they look good with anything but dark wash (and leggings of course!)