does Hermes use croc embossed leather?

J.E

Nov 23, 2009
Does Hermes have crocodile embossed leather you can use if you dont want to use real crocodile skin?

Would like one in the future!

I love the way reptile and crocodile leather looks, and i love the feel of fur, but i just dont think it matches my way of thinking. I have nothing against people who decides to wear fur or croc skin. (Just wanted to make that clear!)

TIA!

Definitely not! In Sweden there is an actress something C-list celebrity who has two embossed crocodile "birkins" and people think they're real just because she is somekind of minicelebrity!? Yuck!

AWFUL!

never and to tell you the truth im happy about it leather is meant to look like leather and croc like croc so i think hermes is so perfect in this sense i would hate to wear my crocs and find someone with a mock croc birkin . if this is what you want then hermes is not the option THANK GOD!!!

never and to tell you the truth im happy about it leather is meant to look like leather and croc like croc so i think hermes is so perfect in this sense i would hate to wear my crocs and find someone with a mock croc birkin . if this is what you want then hermes is not the option THANK GOD!!!
There are plenty of mock croc Bikins around, didn´t you know:P