Christian Louboutin Supra Fifres in Black Suede with Gold Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Sooo I just saw these on Kuromi Chan's thread and fell IN LOVE!!!

Does anyone know which stores/boutiques bought them...any recent sightings???

I would need them in a 35 or 35.5 unless they ran SUPER SMALL but I'm a true 35 usually...

Thanks!!!

And for the lucky girls who own these:

-How did they run too and was it pretty adjustable throughout the leg part so you can fit it easily over jeans/leggings, etc?

-Is it fairly comfortable for this heel height to walk around in?

they run kind of small, i have a 36 and they are just right. If you have wider feet i would suggest to at least size up a half size :smile:
the top part of the boots is kind of unforgiving so you have just try them on and see if there are muffin tops going on.. but ithink you should be fine. Jeans no.. leggings yes
It's as comfortable as walking on super high heels.. a bit pinched but not that bad

Cali - they are pretty much sold out everywhere that had them I think. NM.com and BG.com had them as well as various boutiques.

I do wear mine over jeans. Here is a shot of me when I first tried them on at the store. I was wearing boyfriend jeans not skinny jeans which is what I actually wear with them. Good luck! They are a beautiful pair.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fifre jeans.jpg
    fifre jeans.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,570
hi cory! :flowers: i think these are pretty much sold out, so your best bet would be to stalk ebay! but be careful, as there are a lot of (horrid) fakes out there!

mine are 1 full size up, cause that's all they had! :P but they fit great, and i like to size up in my boots anyway. ;) i find them completely comfortable, and easy to wear over jeans! the elastic loops and buttons allow the boot shaft to mold to your legs! :yes:

i hope you are able to find a pair, cause they are awesome!! :coolio:

they run kind of small, i have a 36 and they are just right. If you have wider feet i would suggest to at least size up a half size :smile:
the top part of the boots is kind of unforgiving so you have just try them on and see if there are muffin tops going on.. but ithink you should be fine. Jeans no.. leggings yes
It's as comfortable as walking on super high heels.. a bit pinched but not that bad

ooooh well i have narrow feet so i am guessing i could do anywhere from a 35-36 even which still wont help my chances of finding these LOL

thanks for the feedback though!!!

thanks!!! =)

Cali - they are pretty much sold out everywhere that had them I think. NM.com and BG.com had them as well as various boutiques.

I do wear mine over jeans. Here is a shot of me when I first tried them on at the store. I was wearing boyfriend jeans not skinny jeans which is what I actually wear with them. Good luck! They are a beautiful pair.

attachment.php

so sexy!!! LOVE LOVE :nuts:

^^ gosh, those are gorgeous.. a UHG for real...

i knoww!!! trying to tell myself that the Gucci division OTK boots are sexy too and may just have to do hahaha

hi cory! :flowers: i think these are pretty much sold out, so your best bet would be to stalk ebay! but be careful, as there are a lot of (horrid) fakes out there!

mine are 1 full size up, cause that's all they had! :P but they fit great, and i like to size up in my boots anyway. ;) i find them completely comfortable, and easy to wear over jeans! the elastic loops and buttons allow the boot shaft to mold to your legs! :yes:

i hope you are able to find a pair, cause they are awesome!! :coolio:

thanks sooo much =)

i am definitely watching eBay and will have them authenticated first unless its like a solid seller i know!!!

^^does anyone know if CL will re-release these for Fall 2010?

been watching eBay (not sure where else to look for these *sniff*)

thanks!!!!

^^does anyone know if CL will re-release these for Fall 2010?

been watching eBay (not sure where else to look for these *sniff*)

thanks!!!!

There will be something similar. They are thigh high (much higher than those in the pics above) with the buttons being the same colour as the boots. There will be two colours, black and rust, and will be in suede.

My SA is putting them aside in both colours for me! Retail was £1595 so I'm not sure how I'm going to justify both pairs!

There will be something similar. They are thigh high (much higher than those in the pics above) with the buttons being the same colour as the boots. There will be two colours, black and rust, and will be in suede.

My SA is putting them aside in both colours for me! Retail was £1595 so I'm not sure how I'm going to justify both pairs!

ohhh may i ask which boutique/SA you had reserve them for you?

and will it be called supra fifre again??

any chance you have pics too hehe thanks!!!!

Just an FYI but they have these on Bluefly currently for 1596. Currently there's only a size 10 avail, but I've seen other sizes pop in and out from the site recently also.

ohhh may i ask which boutique/SA you had reserve them for you?

and will it be called supra fifre again??

any chance you have pics too hehe thanks!!!!

Boutique was Motcomb Street and I can't remember for the life of me what the SA's name was, which is really annoying as she was wonderful.

No idea what they'll be called and unfortunately no pics. They are THIGH HIGH though, as opposed to just over the knee. They expect them in in June so it's going to be an expensive month for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.