My bag has shipped!

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
I usually wait until I have the bag here so I can post pictures but, I am so excited. My Sophie has just shipped from Hawaii and should be here on Thursday. Apparently, they weren't supposed to sell the bag to me since there is a long waitlist and I wasn't even on it. But, the manager made an exception. I am so happy!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo: thats awesome.

I usually wait until I have the bag here so I can post pictures but, I am so excited. My Sophie has just shipped from Hawaii and should be here on Thursday. Apparently, they weren't supposed to sell the bag to me since there is a long waitlist and I wasn't even on it. But, the manager made an exception. I am so happy!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

YAY!:yahoo: Can't wait to see you model it!
I called several Hawaii stores, but since I have never purchases from a Hawaii store, they can not send it to me, but did reassure me that the waitlists were long anyway.....:sad:
And, once again, I called myself bc 866 was NO help to me. They are SO clueless sometimes....:shrugs:

YAY!:yahoo: Can't wait to see you model it!
I called several Hawaii stores, but since I have never purchases from a Hawaii store, they can not send it to me, but did reassure me that the waitlists were long anyway.....:sad:
And, once again, I called myself bc 866 was NO help to me. They are SO clueless sometimes....:shrugs:

Aww sorry to hear that Michelle! I never call the 866 number because they don't really know too much of anything. I once called there (when my SA was on vacation) and asked about the Perfo line that I saw on style.com and she said that the only LV photos that I should really look into are the ones listed on the website and any other photos might be replicas. :confused1: