wanna share my new reveal...

snoesje...........I have a Raisin City, and I don't think that your new bag is Raisin............:confused1: If you go to the Balenciaga reference section on colors.......you'll see the difference

Mmmmmh, well it's authetic for sure...No doubts about that :smile:

I bought it at Montorsi in Modena Italy so it should be from the FW collection...:confused1:

But now you really make me doubt... Will take a look at the cards... BTW know the colour number for raisin?

snoesjeI just checked my card in my Raisin Balenciaga, and the card says......... 2009 3 115748 D94JT 284

well the last 3 numbers always change, so it doesn't really say anything about the colour.
anyway, it's raisin and basta!:P
i think it just looks less shiny then chloé's one for example, because i didn't use the flash.

ah girls, if you're interested. they also had a raisin pompon with rh (stunning!), another raisin city with cgh, a raisin first and a raisin shoulder+ various accessories. all 50%:graucho: all other 2009 fw colours were 30% off.
and in parma you can also find some bals, all 30% off ;)

Here's a picture of my Raisin City.......I don't even see any similiarity...I'm not saying your bag isn't authentic, maybe they just told you the wrong color.

Attachments

• DSC04209.JPG
    DSC04209.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 139
the colour code is the same tillie , my raisn ggh money card
says
2009 3 18194 D940g 189

btw even without card you can easily see that it is raisin from the stitchings, from handles ,etc etc

attachment.php

O.K. good, I'm certainly not an authority on Balenciagas, but it didn't even look like the same color as ANY Raisin bags that I've seen. :heart: