Sydney to Gold Coast H in 1 Day!

fannaticsydney: I have to come back and have a look at your nice Kelly and also a spy shot in H Gold Coast, they are so appertising , now I can go and have lunch......... ha ha ha...................

Big congrats to you fannaticsydney!! and I must say this pic is crazy, I have not seen so many kellies on displayed in the shop before !!:yahoo:

IMG00190-20100131-1607.jpg

fannaticsydney: I have to come back and have a look at your nice Kelly and also a spy shot in H Gold Coast, they are so appertising , now I can go and have lunch......... ha ha ha...................

:nuts::nuts: LOL, sydspy, I cant get enough of ur H as well dear ... drooling drooling

Big congrats to you fannaticsydney!! and I must say this pic is crazy, I have not seen so many kellies on displayed in the shop before !!:yahoo:

Thanks, IceEarl. Gold Coast H has always been a kelly galore. Amazing isnt it?

^ I must say, H Gold Coast is well stocked! Congrats Fann!

Indeed, meds00. Thanks.

Congratulations! Oi, Oi, Oi!! Fannaticsydney!! You are the luckiest girl downunder!! I'm very keen to see the action shots!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oi Oi Oi!! KaLindy. Thanks. Will post out soon. LOL.

As promised, the following are the 3 of the 4 H bags Ive got since mid late 2009. LOL. Red red red. I dont think the camera is able to capture it well. Basically, the Birkin (Togo) is a deep true red even its the same Rouge Garange with the GP (Negonda). I have a small hesitation at first to Bougenvillear after I brought her home as I truely love Rouge Garange, but when the 3 babies finally met each other, there is no doubt that, Bougenville in Epsom is as fabolous as Rouge Garange in terms of red. Love it!

The rest are smaller items in which I seems go around between red and orange of H for most of it as the colours simply works perfectly for me. LOL. Enjoy ladies!

DSC02044.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

DSC02048.jpg