The artsy club!

there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the mm and the gm- did anyone try them both on? thanks!

I did try them both on, and there wasn't a major difference in size (maybe a couple inches bigger) but I just liked the way the PM looked. I don't mind carrying around huge bags, but I don't need a huge bag every day. Plus, I think at some point the massive handbags get too heavy (because lets face it, we all find junk to stuff in our purses when we have the extra room!)

pursemomma2, here is an internet pic of someone with the Artsy on her arm

Afbeelding-152.png

Thanks! It's hard to tell...it could be either. But I think you can't go wrong with the GM! And if it's too big, you can always size down to the MM (and the GM is still available on the website with free shipping!). I really like the proportions of the GM, but for me it would be too large.

I GOT MINE LAST NIGHT!!!!! (Friday)

I will do a reveal Monday when I look much better (I work all weekend). I love this bag so far- as for the strap.... I never saw the looping IRL. The SA said the strap is much thicker and will hold more weight than the looping, making it more comfortable. I actually think this bag is more comfortable with stuff in it than without. I'm hoping it will mold to my shoulder over time.

One thing I really like about this bag is that it can go from the shoulder to on the arm- and it looks great. It is much easier to get into than the Galiiera. It sits nicely on one arm and opens up well so you can get what your looking for.

I can't wait for her to patina so I don't have to "baby" her for so long. Congrats to the other ladies and Goodluck to those of you who are undecided.

I'm glad you mentioned that it's easier to get into than the Galliera. That was probably my only complaint was that my stuff would get all jumbled up and it became the black hole. Does the Artsy hold your stuff in place better or does everything still get kind of mixed around? I just love the look of this bag. :love: And congratulations Zodie! Saw the modeling photos and you look absolutely beautiful!

I'm glad you mentioned that it's easier to get into than the Galliera. That was probably my only complaint was that my stuff would get all jumbled up and it became the black hole. Does the Artsy hold your stuff in place better or does everything still get kind of mixed around? I just love the look of this bag. :love: And congratulations Zodie! Saw the modeling photos and you look absolutely beautiful!

It should be easier to find stuff since it has seven interior pockets to keep things organized! :yahoo:

OK so now I am nervous because I ordered the GM! Anyone else getting it? I have a couple other huge totes and like them (Gucci Lge Horsebit, for one), they measure very similar to the GM.

Some of you said it compared a lot in size ot the Galliera GM; I had the PM but found it too small for all my 'stuff', kept popping open. I hope the \n that the Artsy GM is right for me.

I hopefully can join the club soon. I ordered it online a couple days ago, and t is still 'processing'. Hmm, it usually doesn't take long to get the second email to say it has been processed successfully and shipped. Making me a little nervous that maybe I was too late in line and won't get it??

I just bought the GM today! Like you, I LOVE having big bags and even though the MM is pretty good in size I still went for the GM...it just looked better to me. I will post some modeling pics today or tomorrow so that you can see.;)