PICS of the Cabas Cruise GM

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I started a new thread b-cuz I didnt want the pics to get lost in the middle of my old thread. I should have waited to take all pics at once.

Anyway here is the Cabas worn without the strap, with the strap and on the shoulder.

Everything is still in plastic b-cuz I just opened it last night and am still being very careful. LOL

***Anyone who is on the fence about this bag....GET IT!!!

SO many people are going to regret this once its all gone.

MARK MY WORDS!!! :supacool:

Attachments

• cabas1.jpg
    cabas1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 531
  • cabas2.jpg
    cabas2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 453
  • cabas3.jpg
    cabas3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Cruisecabas.jpg
    Cruisecabas.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 378
Its bigger than the stephen give or take a few inches on the each side.

That's when it its carried in the hand....to keep its shape.

If you carry it on the shoulder it spills over on both sides and is MUCH longer than the stephen......so it depends on how you carry it

:yes::yes: The bag looks great on you :smile:

I started a new thread b-cuz I didnt want the pics to get lost in the middle of my old thread. I should have waited to take all pics at once.

Anyway here is the Cabas worn without the strap, with the strap and on the shoulder.

Everything is still in plastic b-cuz I just opened it last night and am still being very careful. LOL

I really love this bag. I actually had the pleaty on my shoulder the other day..the one with a ton of charms hanging off it and it was so cute. Do you mind me asking what the retail on the cabas is?