Boots to go with Oak Alexa

redspark

May 6, 2009
I'm going to wear my new OS Oak Alexa with everything :smile: but I'd still like to get some new boots to go with her. I have dark brown and black, but would like to get something in the same or similar colour. Any suggestions? Flat or a small wedge/block heel, but nothing spindly! What boots (other than black, which I know looks good) do you girls wear with your oak Mulberries?

I don't know what to answer for you as you live in the United Kingdom.
I wear Born Boots in a Congnac Color. I also have a pair of Coach Boots in Whiskey - Whitley boot. My favorite color is tan/cognac for boots and I have a collection of boots as I mostly wear skirts.

Attachments

• tempetecity 073 (640x480).jpg
    tempetecity 073 (640x480).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 80
  • tempetecity 076 (640x480).jpg
    tempetecity 076 (640x480).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 111
I don't know what to answer for you as you live in the United Kingdom.
I wear Born Boots in a Congnac Color. I also have a pair of Coach Boots in Whiskey - Whitley boot. My favorite color is tan/cognac for boots and I have a collection of boots as I mostly wear skirts.

You make me feel normal LizCordova. I love boots and would wear all year.

Can't sleep , think I'll surf the last of the boots sales!

Love love LOVE those Paul Smith boots, corries2. I might have to take myself off to the Notting Hill shop to try them on! LizCordova - wow look at your collection! I'm quite envious!

Does anyone know how generous the Paul Smith boots are as I am a 5 in some and 6 in others and both are in stock. Are they particularly narrow too?

Does anyone know how generous the Paul Smith boots are as I am a 5 in some and 6 in others and both are in stock. Are they particularly narrow too?

I've got hoover bag legs and I got them on. I'm a 6 and the 6 is a perfect fit. I love that the zip goes right the way down so you don't have any of that squirming and wriggling to get your foot in.

Worst point is 6 buckles to do up and undo. I'm always at the cows tail running late. I ran round to the station today with only the zip up and the buckles flapping about under my raincoat.

Still if you want functionality, get a pair of Wellies!!!