ADORE my MINI POCHETTE AZUR!!!

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Used it all weekend, and it's so light and airy and fun to use. I get compliments on it a lot, and from people who don't even know or care it's LV, just cause it's cute.... Today, I'm actually using my Perle Bedford for work.... boy, do I love that! Azure something would be so beautiful inside the Perle or out side, like Azure Speedy 25 and Perle agenda... yeah!

does everyone love their mini pochette. It feels and handles so different than a regular pochette, but I still have what I need... sorry to go on and on , I'm just an LV addict on good behavior for awhile:P sorry, no pics... you're spared..haha

LOL..you are so funny..

My pochette in the box already and wrapped. I got regular one because it's bigger but I will use gold chain instead of vachetta, so I will have removable gold chain instead of non removable one ;) :roflmfao: LOL just love to tease you my friend

Okay, Nita, your's will be bigger and the gold chain will be total bling, but YA GOTSTA feel the mini, there's nothing like it!!!??? Do you have one? I want the regular one too, you got azur, right?

Okay, Nita, your's will be bigger and the gold chain will be total bling, but YA GOTSTA feel the mini, there's nothing like it!!!??? Do you have one? I want the regular one too, you got azur, right?

:yes: :yes: regular pochette and speedy 25, Swear, almost got that mini, it's so cute with the chain. But SA told me I can buy the chain for accordian purse or marais if I want. So I will get the chain with regular pochette bag plus it's removable.

Yep. Nita, you've talked me into the Azur Speedy 25; but am selling my townhouse first.... I actually have my priorities... ouch, that hurts... but, no choice... I'm loving using my Perle Bedford today too!

yes, Elle, I'd be so dead with a vernis or mc mini, they better NOT do that!!!!!

:yes: :yes: regular pochette and speedy 25, Swear, almost got that mini, it's so cute with the chain. But SA told me I can buy the chain for accordian purse or marais if I want. So I will get the chain with regular pochette bag plus it's removable.

You're sooo creative with all your things, you totally make them "yours", I like that a lot.:graucho: :smile: