How to wear Suhali Lock It with casual clothes ?

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
I really love my blue lock it but sometimes I think it is too formal to wear with my jeans.

What do you guys think ?

Do you use the lock it with jeans or do you generally use it with more formal outfit ?

I dont use it as much just because I normally dressed casually.

I would love to use it more though ...

Please give me ideas ! Modelling pics will be highly appreciated !

I have a white lockit and always wear it on a casual basis
it is too hot here to wear jeans...but I wear mine with shorts, dresses
and skirts. I think the blue is a great colour to wear with casual outfits:smile:

Im thinking you can wear it with jeans as long as you keep your tops "calm" - say, no florals patterns or crazy colours. Just keep it neutral - a nice black/white/grey top will do just fine, and make the bag the focal point instead of all seperates batteling for attention...

I have the black Lockit and I usually wear her with dark-colored jeans. IMHO, the blue is not as formal as the black so you should be able to wear yours with jeans. You can post modelling pics of what outfit you want to wear with the Lockit and maybe we can comment on them. :smile:

i have a lock it in verone mm...sometimes i wear it with jeans and a plain v neck shirt and flip flops when i'm going out..i love combining something structured/formal with something so casual.. :smile: but that's just me ;p

I think the blue is on of the most gorgeous colors the lockit came in! It looks great with jeans. A simple white shirt and some nice jewelery with a hint of blue in it and you look like a million casual bucks!