I think i need a new bag!

f1re_cr4cker

Aug 26, 2009
i used to really want a stam but tbh im seeing sooooooooooooooo many fakes of them now its really putting me off saving up for one, so i was thinking about different styles- any suggestions? I want it to be a good size and to have a zip top.

thanks ladies! xxxx

what about the cecilia? it has a similar feel then the stam (at least in my opinion) and I don't think it has been faked that much

Attachments

• _6024118.jpg
    _6024118.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 32
i don't think fakes should turn you off from what you love. don't let counterfeits dictate your preferences in that way. living in nyc, i honestly don't see many stam fakes, and when i do it's patently clear that they're not the real thing.

if your mind is decided against the stam, the cecilia is a good choice. how about something from the new paradise line like the kate or rio? the quilted rio?

60970_in_dl.jpg

_6002036.jpg

_6002027.jpg

i guess a silly part of me just doesnt want anything that people are gonas just dismiss as fake- there are a lot of fake stams around where i love they are becoming a bit like the paddington. Perhaps I just need a less faked stam like a sunburst...i dont know....decisions decisions

i guess a silly part of me just doesnt want anything that people are gonas just dismiss as fake- there are a lot of fake stams around where i love they are becoming a bit like the paddington. Perhaps I just need a less faked stam like a sunburst...i dont know....decisions decisions

I agree with tad on this one. :yes: The vast majority of the time, there is a dramatic, striking difference between authentic Stams and the fakes. Even if someone isn't familiar with MJ, the quality of the workmanship and materials is clearly evident in the Stams.

In any case, I think that the sunburst Stams are lovely! The leather and the hardware on those bags are just divine. :heart: