BALENCIAGA COLOURS - any hard to care for?

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
My first ever preference in colour for my first Balenciaga was Grey.

I didnt end up getting it though as I was scared it would get noticably dirty.

Are there any Balenciaga colours that dont keep well?

I've treated my Blue Twiggy with Lovinmybag products, so hopefully it stays nicely clean...

But I'm still REALLY into Grey and am considering it for my next one...

Any thoughts?

personally, i think that grey should be fine, as it isn't a lighter color. the lighter colors...white, ice blue, etc. get dirty pretty quickly if you don't take care of the bag. and they also get a bit yellow after awhile. but grey i think should be okay, as far as keeping it clean and no yellowish coloring.

personally, i think that grey should be fine, as it isn't a lighter color. the lighter colors...white, ice blue, etc. get dirty pretty quickly if you don't take care of the bag. and they also get a bit yellow after awhile. but grey i think should be okay, as far as keeping it clean and no yellowish coloring.

Yep, white is definately off limits... I would be ruin it within a week (or less)!

I looooooove the grey, it would go with most things - not too bold, and nice an neutral

I was either considering Grey for the Day or Purse...

Thanks for your advice!

ITA completely. :yes:

My first Bbag was grey! I was its 3rd owner and the handles were darkened, but I've worn it to death, and the only thing that's happened has been that handles darken a bit more. So it's only the handles that are problematic - but if I had gotten it new and used LMB For Handles, problem would have been solved!
(P.S. - I treat my bags with love and care, but by nature I am a clutz - and grey has been no problem :smile: )