Sydney to Gold Coast H in 1 Day!

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Hello Ladies,

Everyone has started their H in 2010 and for me it couldnt be much better than today by scoring 2 bags in 1 day from 2 cities. The first one was Birkin 35 Clemence PHW on behalf of my dear friend for her 1st Birkin through the phone. Apparently earlier today, the fax and email of the Sydney store were not working properly. But we managed to get it at the end. My hubby was then in the mood to drive us to Gold Coast for a weekend ride and a H check up.

We walked in and I immediattely saw Bougenvillear Retourne 35 PHW Kelly on display :smile:

My heart start to beat fast as I asked to have a look and further asked:

do u have sellier? YES!
bougenvillear? YES!
32? YES!
epsom? YES!

.... OMG! ARGHHHHHHH!!!

... ghw? NO!!!! PHW! (at this point im kinda half dancing, didnt care abt the PHW or GHW anymore and my hubby just ... HOHOHO)

then the SA went to the back for 5 mins ... im like ... OMG! OMG! ... and here it is ...

IMG00351-20100131-1655.jpg

IMG00353-20100131-1657.jpg

IMG00356-20100131-1658.jpg

IMG00357-20100131-1659.jpg

IMG00358-20100131-1700.jpg

IMG00359-20100131-1702.jpg

IMG00360-20100131-1702.jpg

LOL ... I didnt bring any camera, as i didnt expect anything for this visit ... my Backberry Bold didnt capture well at all ... but its exactly like the following Epsom Bougen look:

attachment.php

2 hits in 2 cities on 1 day! what a start for 2010!

Btw, I tried on the mini Constance, its the cutest H bag ever ... and its also available on Epsom Bougenvillear ... OMG! OMG! LOL!

Last edited:
oh... come on dear.....u shouldn't buy all the goodies from H in australia..... save some for me to buy loll!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! cant believe u found one!!!!!!!!!!! lucky day!!!! beside do they have any B, in case that is something I like, u can get it for me loll!!! :smile:

fannaticsydney: you go girl............ well done on your find.......... H Australia is really getting very exciting in the bag department.................. Please do tell, you got the Mini Constance, didn't you??????????................ I wanna fly back to Sydney right nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow......... HMMMMMMMM....

This is soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooorgy

What a beauty! - can see why you are so thrilled!. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

skes2002, thank u, i will :smile:

congrats!! a sellier in such a beautiful colour!

Now I need a trip downunder!

oh robee, thank u, i still cant believe it, hey! lets hang out if u ever drop by here again :graucho:

Congratulatoins dear, enjoy it with good health.

cadosha, thank u :biggrin:

Oh wow!! I can see why you are so happy!! It is beautiful!! I love Epsom!! The colour is just gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

Luva Pug, thank u :graucho:

Congratulations! I have never been to Gold Coast H store, do they get lots of Birkins and Kelly there?

jupar, thank u dear, congratz to ur 30 B too, how gorgeous! yes, H Gold Coast is Kelly galore in many colours, there is orange, soleil, red ostrich, grey ostrich, a few variety red kellys, also many victoria II, evelyn, garden party :nuts:

Congratulations!! Your new kelly is STUNNING!!!

bagmad73, thank u :graucho:

oh... come on dear.....u shouldn't buy all the goodies from H in australia..... save some for me to buy loll!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! cant believe u found one!!!!!!!!!!! lucky day!!!! beside do they have any B, in case that is something I like, u can get it for me loll!!! :smile:

oh C, hey babe! i still stunned and couldnt believe the luck that i have, like urs, less than 6 months 4 B and me 3 months after my B, now is K! 2009 ended with a beautiful Rouge Garange and 2010 is started with a gorgeous Bougenvillier ... thank u!

fannaticsydney: you go girl............ well done on your find.......... H Australia is really getting very exciting in the bag department.................. Please do tell, you got the Mini Constance, didn't you??????????................ I wanna fly back to Sydney right nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow......... HMMMMMMMM....

This is soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooorgy

sydspy, hello!! hello!! oh, u still in overseas? LOL, come back and lets drool more H together? LOL ... no, i restrained myself as i wanna get a bigger constance, this is so small like 3cms extra from my blackberry bold, but still still on my mind ... oh ... LOL ... thank u dear!

sydspy, hello!! hello!! oh, u still in overseas? LOL, come back and lets drool more H together? LOL ... no, i restrained myself as i wanna get a bigger constance, this is so small like 3cms extra from my blackberry bold, but still still on my mind ... oh ... LOL ... thank u dear!

Yes, I'm still in Bangkok..............We will certainly do that when I get back to Sydney.............. There is one white (creamy ) Lizzie Mini Constance in H Bangkok on display (not for sale), but it is so tiny, a bit like a wallet with strap................. but so goooooooooogy in lizzie.......H Bangkok is so low in stock at the moment as they are waiting for the new shipment...................:biggrin:......... cannot wait to see what will come in.......................:graucho:

Please show us your bigger H family and action shots when you can (faster is better)........... ha ha ha................:P