Wallet advice? Help please!

KerriKatherine

Loves Her 'Triple P'
O.G.
Mar 7, 2008
Hello,
I need advice on which LV wallet to buy. I bought the Pomme Zippy Coin Purse to go with my new Damier Alma (:heart: this!) but I feel like it's on the small side. I'd really like a wallet that's big enough in the long-run as I'm not a huge fan of wallets and would like to limit myself to just one LV wallet (for now, anyway).

I'm debating between the Pomme Sarah, Zippy Wallet & French Wallet and would love some opinions from ladies who own these wallets (e.g. enough space for cards, adequate space for change etc.).
Thank you in advance for your advice :smile:

I don't own the French Wallet, but i do have a vernis sarah and a vernis zippy. I really like the way the vernis Sarah looks, it's very pretty and I love mine dearly. However for space to put lots of things I would definitely go for the zippy. It is beautiful as well, just in a different way from the Sarah. Good luck with your decision!

my fav is the fp. i've owned many lv wallets, but it's always come down to the fp. i just LOVE it. even if i got rid of all my lv bags, i would always keep my fp. it's elegant, it's a nice size, i love the change purse, i just love it! gl!

Hello,
I need advice on which LV wallet to buy. I bought the Pomme Zippy Coin Purse to go with my new Damier Alma (:heart: this!) but I feel like it's on the small side. I'd really like a wallet that's big enough in the long-run as I'm not a huge fan of wallets and would like to limit myself to just one LV wallet (for now, anyway).

I'm debating between the Pomme Sarah, Zippy Wallet & French Wallet and would love some opinions from ladies who own these wallets (e.g. enough space for cards, adequate space for change etc.).
Thank you in advance for your advice :smile:

I'd go for the zippy!

The Pomme Sarah is no longer in production. Get the Pomme Zippy while you can. I have the Pomme ZCP and I think it's a perfect wallet but then I also have the Mono Sarah as well. Good luck deciding.