KDT - Need your help -

Baja

O.G.
Jan 10, 2010
Today I wanted to buy a black KDT - palladium trim
my wrist is 16 cm
I tried the M but it was turnig a little and the SA told me that with the time it will turn to much so she make me try the S - it was fitted at my wrist - and she told me that it was better for me
as it was leather it will get a little bigger at the time.

which one do I have to take ?
do they get bigger with time
what is the best way to wear them

Thank you so much for your help
I'm totally in love with that bracelet OOOOuuuuuuuu:yahoo:

Baja

I was at the Bond Street shop yesterday and the new leather craftsperson had one on it looked fantastic on her, I personally would take the SA advice I think it will stretch a little with use.

It would be great to get a photo of it posted here.

My wrist is about 16.5cm and I use S.

I initially thought mine is M, but it turned out to be S and it fits me well.
As your SA suggested, the leather stretches a bit with use (but not much).

But if you want to wear it with other bracelets, you could take M because when I wear my watch, I can't really wear my KDT next to it as it is too tight around my upper(?) wrist. But otherwise, I think size S would be good for you.

Actually I am thinking of getting size M as well so that I can match it with other bracelets (and watches).

Hope it helps! ;)

I totally agree with Mme CMLdeF, it depends what you'll wear with it! I have a just-under 6 inch wrist and I wear a small KDT in barenia (as I wear it alone), but a medium KDT in black which I like to wear alongside a watch. They do grow a little over time, my rivale in medium always slips around my wrist and I wish I'd bought a smaller size.

Anyhow, congrats on a great choice, KDT is a classic H bracelet! :love:
Now, if I could ever get my hands on one in black with GHW.... :nuts:

The lovely new craftsperson at Bond Street had a barenia with PH it was gorgeous.

(She also had an amazing Barenia apron that was given to her by Hermes as a gift for her new appointment at the shop, what an amazing item that is and it was so sweet she was very proud of it and had put her initials on it.

I highly recommend this young lady the preparation work she had done to a trim that was in for repair was amazing.)

Congratulations on your KDT!!! Fabulous combo, I love black and PHW too!

I had a similar problem to you, I tried on the small and it swung under my wrist, the SA gave me an XS to try, it was almost too snug at first, after a few wears its become perfect!

Huge congrats again, I can't wait to see pics! Yay!!:yahoo:

The lovely new craftsperson at Bond Street had a barenia with PH it was gorgeous.

(She also had an amazing Barenia apron that was given to her by Hermes as a gift for her new appointment at the shop, what an amazing item that is and it was so sweet she was very proud of it and had put her initials on it.

I highly recommend this young lady the preparation work she had done to a trim that was in for repair was amazing.)

this is slightly OT, but ardneish, did the bond street store happen to have the barenia KDT with gold socle. a friend went to paris but wasn't able to get it for me, and i really really want it! TIA!

As promised !!!!
Just arrived for Valentine's Day
I Just love it and wear Mr KDT today with Mrs Ors Nomades and can assure you that they became very good friends ...:hugs:

Attachments

• kdt.JPG
    kdt.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 207