YES, my perfect bag does exist!!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Since joining TPF almost a year ago, I've had many bags come and go, looking for the perfect one for me... got pretty close a few times!! I have 4 bags right now that I love to bits, but this one is my HG :yahoo:

~ it's slouchy
~ beautiful silver hardware
~ gorgeous purple lining
~ not too heavy
~ doesn't slip!!
~ just the right size for an everyday bag
~ soft full grain leather
~ goes with everything

And here she is... my new MFF medium black Zoe with silver hardware. The leather is a lot thinner than my large chocolate boutique Zoe, but I love that about it... it makes it so squishy & slouchy, and lighter!! The silver hardware also opens up a whole new world of keyfobs to match. I added an extra dogleash clip to make the strap a bit longer and it is now purse PERFECTION :party:

The curse of purse-cursed is over!! I finally have my holy grail.

015-1.gif

The modelling pics sure don't do it justice, the silver hardware is so shiny and pretty! I was trying on clothes and had to try taking pics. lol

coachblackzoe1.jpg

Thanks for sharing my excitement, who knew my HG would end up being a MFF bag.

Very pretty. I love Zoe. Such a comfortable bag to carry and I don't have to baby her as much as some of my others. I love the extra zipper pocket inside. I assume the MFF bags have that also. Enjoy.

Very pretty. I love Zoe. Such a comfortable bag to carry and I don't have to baby her as much as some of my others. I love the extra zipper pocket inside. I assume the MFF bags have that also. Enjoy.

This is the medium which didn't come with the extra pocket... although I'm not sure if the MFF large one did either....my large chocolate has it though, it is handy

:nuts:Congrats' purse-cursed, I love it and it looks Great on you.....I feel the Same about my MFF large Zoe and my black sig. med zoe.... My HG would be the Large in khaki/mahogony...The large mff does have the extra zip as well....Out of all of my bags, this is the Most comfy, functional,prettiest..bag I have Ever purchased, and I don't care that it happen's to be MFF!!!!Congrats, that bag was made for you!!!!I don't know about you but since I have my Zoe's, I could be ok with not buying another bag. (For along time at least,lol...):smile: