Mono Emilie or Josephine wallet...

I got a chance to play with both the Emilie and Josephine wallets today. I liked the look of both wallets ever since I saw them in the Valentine's catalog. But after having seen both wallets IRL, I'm 100% sure I'm going to pick me up an emilie wallet! I've been looking for a monogram wallet that I'd be happy with for forever, lol...and I think I finally found it. I liked the 'envelope' look of the Josephine but I don't know if I'd be patient enough with a long 'tri-fold' wallet. I found the emilie very similar to the sarah wallet..and I love the sarah wallet. It is a tad bit thinner than the sarah wallet and I do like the 2 larger pockets to keep receipts and papers in. And the red interior...ooohhh!! Yummy!

I'm having the same dilemma too! OP, if I were you, I'd go for Josephine since you already have a few Sarah wallets. Emilie seems like a more compact version of Sarah - less compartments, thinner and less bulky, etc.

Since Sarah has always been such a popular style, Emilie should be a won't-go-wrong style too, if you don't mind the colored button and less compartments - the price has definitely make up for those! :P

As for Josephine, I love how versatile the removable coin compartment is! Like a 2-in-1 wallet, the coin pouch can be so handy for smaller bags/clutch! But.., I'm not sure if I will find the tri-fold format inconvenience in the long run. :thinking:

Decision, decision..! :wacko:

Aww, thank u everyone for the input.... I talked my sa and they only have blue emilieleft, but I've decided to pack my little kids today and head out to the boutique!
And i'll decide which one..

I also have mc international wallet which I never use anymore because of the trifold factor.... But as I mentioned I'm addicted to Sarah wallets, I have one in mono, damier and vernice...

This is going to be a small valentine pressie for myself! So maybe my hubby can get me the new 'ipad'.. Hehe

Thank u again, sorry for typos, I'm writing from my iPhone :smile:

Aww, thank u everyone for the input.... I talked my sa and they only have blue emilieleft, but I've decided to pack my little kids today and head out to the boutique!
And i'll decide which one..

I also have mc international wallet which I never use anymore because of the trifold factor.... But as I mentioned I'm addicted to Sarah wallets, I have one in mono, damier and vernice...

This is going to be a small valentine pressie for myself! So maybe my hubby can get me the new 'ipad'.. Hehe

Thank u again, sorry for typos, I'm writing from my iPhone :smile:

Whichever you decide on, do remember to post pix, ya? ;)

Btw, will these be permanent, LE or seasonal?

^^^

Yes, I saw them both last night & can't decide between the red or green. So pretty. I don't have an LV wallet yet, so this will be my first. I thought I liked the Josephine because of the removable coin slot- BUT now you ladies have me thinking!

What to do, what to do.... green or red, green or red :thinking: