Envelope WOC or Sevruga WOC??

Tracky527

O.G.
Jan 2, 2009
Hey guys, if you had a choice which bag would u purchase? I just received a black sevruga WOC but thinking about getting an envelope. I am concerned about quality issues wiht the sevruga. I do love the way it looks though. And do you thinnk the envelope still looks good in SHW or does it look better in GHW?

^that's right... initially, i preferred sevruga for the metal CC's. thought it looks more classic, improved version of the timeless envelope, which i preferred more than stitched CC's... then enter quality issues... major halt :shocked:! hence, envelope wins! i like the dark beige most for its vintage feel :smile:

thanks for the pic! the gold envelope is gorgeous! I wonder if it is still available??

Are you referring to the link I posted? I have the SA contacts but I'm not too sure if I should put it out here openly. Do you want it?

That's why I PMed valerie_hh.

I personally did not have too good an experience with this SA.
Another TPFer also didn't have good experience. But if you're ok, I can pass to you to contact this SA.

I guess it really depends on individual. I suppose it may be easier communication wise since you're in the States compared to me who has to call overseas.