I want to dye my hair darker!!!!

The darker hair would look great on you! Personally, I loovee darker hair, it makes my eyes(green as well) and skin pop so much more. What dye did you use, professional, or store bought box? Keep us posted, and post pics of your new hair!

Hi ladies!

I dyed my hair and my hair extensions last night with a semi permanent l'oreal hair dye.

My girlfriend who is a hair dresser did it. My ends were pretty dry but surprisingly my hair is even and my hair extensions match PERFECTLY! I'm super happy about it. I will post pictures later. My eyes pop. The color is very very dark!

I've decided that I also want to get my lips done so I booked an appointment to have restylane tomorrow afternoon.

I had juvederm done two months ago and I want them to be a bit more fuller!

So tomorrow before I go out and see my boyfriend for the first time in almost two weeks (he's been away and hasn't seen my hair or lips yet) I will post pics of my MEgan fox inspired mini makeover.

I'm plumping my lips instead of getting Sam eldeman boots :P haha:nuts::nuts::nuts:

I will vote with the first half of your friends who said don't touch it. You current hair color really looks good on you. Even my boyfriend said so. :P But if this will be a problem or a regret for you in the future, might as well try darkening it now temporarily. And like you said, you have friends that are hairdressers. So if ever there will be a problem, they will be able to help you. =)

^

I dyed my hair already! It's super dark and I love it. Extensions too! Both are semi permanent and will wash out in 28 washes :smile:

If I like it I am going to use permanent dye :o

not the best pic. lighting is bad and i just shoved my extensions in. I like it A LOT though!!!

Photo77.jpg

This isn't the best pic, my hair is a mess and I'm absolutely exhausted. The hair is semi permanent so will fade, but it definitely makes my eyes pop and will look less ratty once I actually do it!

DSC02418.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous! I really like this raven-haired look a lot. The whites of your eyes and the green really pop.

I can't believe Megan Fox as a blonde is not as attractive... yet for Nicky Hilton, she looks better as a blonde (than black haired)

I am using clip in hair extensions I made myself!

I bought the hair from a wig store (it's 18" human hair extensions). It was about $110

Then I bought clips for the hair for $2 a piece and the total with tax ended up being $134

The same brand sells the exact same hair but with clips on it already and it's over $200!!! I saved $100 just by watching two movies and sewing my extensions myself. No complaints!

I used L'Oreal semi permanent hair dye...and used level 4? Which is a dark brown.

I also went and got restylane put in my lips today because I had juvederm done two months ago and I wanted my lips to be a bit bigger. I AM IN AGONY! Oh my god restylane hurts SO SO SO SO SO much!!!