Blue Jean Togo Birkin color dated?

Is Blue Jean color dated for Birkin Togo?

• Yes, it already has.

• Not yet, but soon or eventually will....

• Absolutely Not! Blue Jean is a Classic H color and always will be!

Results are only viewable after voting.

babielovah

Born to Shop!
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Hi,
I'm think about getting the Birkin in Blue Jean color Togo . Would you think this color is dated now or will be dated soon?

Please help me out here! I need you guys' opinion.... :biggrin:

I don't think BJ is dated at all but a true H classic! I would have had one in a heartbeat if I lived in a warmer climate, for me BJ is a lovely summery colour, looks great with Jeans, white shirts etc. If the colour sings to you then go for it there are a lot of BJ lovers on the forum!

I don't like it, personally, and to me, yes, I do associate it with being the "it" color from several years ago. But it sure was in demand then. It's very youthful.

I love it, it goes with everything and living in a warmer climate, I use it all year long!
A true classic H color, and actually this year has been declared the return of blue
jean in the fashion world!

I had one and as much as its a nice color, I couldnt see myself carrying it 10 or 20 years from now. Im in the NYC area, tha's probably why. I Sold it for a black box GH birkin instead and never looked back! That being said, I'll probably end up getting a small Kelly in BJ. It is such a cheery color.

I had one and as much as its a nice color, I couldnt see myself carrying it 10 or 20 years from now. Im in the NYC area, tha's probably why. I Sold it for a black box GH birkin instead and never looked back! That being said, I'll probably end up getting a small Kelly in BJ. It is such a cheery color.

So you do like this color. You just afraid this color won't suit you for 20 years from now, so you rather have a smaller bag in this color?
I just want to know how people feel about it. I don't want to get it and regret later.. :smile:

I like my blue jean mini bearn card case because I can spot it in my bag. But that is the most of that color I could do and I will probably tire of it after a few more months. (I am NY based and think natural barenia is a huge pop of color though).

Get it if it truly makes your heart sing. Otherwise pass :smile:

1) its a fun but obvious color that doesnt go easily with everything. 2)its very sporty and more casual. 2)its a 2/3 season bag unless you live in Florida, Ca or an all year warm climtae. 4)I think its best in a smaller size.