Questions about LV koala bracelet :)

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
*sigh* :girlsigh: Now I am wanting these!!! when will it stop. haha. It's matt's and e-pinpin's faults with their rockin bracelet pics. hehehe.;)

questions are as follows:

1. Will they last a long time in great condition? Especially the S-lock, will it
tarnish fast just like the padlocks that come with the speedies???

2. What is the difference between the nomade and suhali leather?

3. For the multicolore ones, do they chip?:s

4. Lastly, will they fit small small wrists?:confused1:

Thanks in advance gals!!!!

*sigh* :girlsigh: Now I am wanting these!!! when will it stop. haha. It's matt's and e-pinpin's faults with their rockin bracelet pics. hehehe.;)

questions are as follows:

1. Will they last a long time in great condition? Especially the S-lock, will it

Thanks in advance gals!!!!

1. S-lock will still scratch and won't tarnish as much (depends how you wear it)
2. Nomade is treated cowhide leather and Suhali is high quality goat skin.
3. MC are just like the regular MC and will be subject to wear and tear.
4. One size only. Smallest wrist may wear on the last punch hole.

:flowers:

I bought a black MC Koala Bracelet. I have REALLY small wrists.

DSC01837.jpg

Very nice Juan!

1. The S lock will tarnish in time but probably not as fast, unless you plan on wearing it every day. You can polish it up though.

2. Nomade- cowhide Suhali-goatskin

3. Multicolore shouldn't chip TOO fast, but it's definitely possible due to the process in which the symbols are added onto the canvas. If you don't scrape it against anything or wear it EVERY day, it should be fine.

4. Agreed with Antonio- there are two different sizes, but they're really adjustable so you can fit a fairly wide variety of wrist sizes.

Whoops, I knew I forgot something lol. You can use a brass polisher like Brasso to polish them up. I know a lot of people on this board use it to polish the locks from their Speedys :smile:

First of all....i'm sorry it's my fault!!! haha i really do like LV leather bracelets!!!

- suhali will sure last cuz the s-lock on my mc speedy looks just great after 3 years of abuse!! that's why i decided to get the bracelet too

- nomade is subjuct to patina while it'll never happen with suhali which is goat skin

- not likely, MC has higher quality hardware comparing to mono

- they actually come in different sizes, i'm not sure about koala tho, but the one i tried on definitely fits on small wrists

so get one soon and join the club!!! woohoo!!! :smile: