GG.Leigh's OCD Coach Purchases

gg.leigh

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
I had wanted to start a thread at the end of summer'09, to capture my purchases from all the obsessive compulsive shopping trips I made during my 4 months maternity leave. The 20% coupon...baby blues...boredom...love for Coach...me-time, are some of my rationale that I gave to my DH for being so Coach-obsessive. My maternity leave had ended few months ago, but there is no shortage of 20% coupon, hence I continue to be obsessed about making my regular trip to local outlets.

I will first post pictures of my purchases tonight, and work backwards to post pictures of previous purchases as I get a chance to take pictures of other items.

Tonight I went to the outlet store to pick-up my charge-hold Garnet. I am glad that I did a charge-hold. As I didn't see any large Mahogany Garnet at the store.

Attachments

• IMG_0472_SM.jpg
    IMG_0472_SM.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0473_SM.jpg
    IMG_0473_SM.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 81
I also picked up a few items in this trip. There are benefits being recognized by SAs after making regular visits to the store. Tonight I definitely enjoyed being tempted by nice SAs bringing different bags to me.

But first, here are accessories that I've picked up tonight.

The fobs were hiding behind the counters and I asked if these were on hold for someone, and they weren't.

Attachments

• IMG_0456_SM.jpg
    IMG_0456_SM.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0457_SM.jpg
    IMG_0457_SM.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 106
I love wristlets. Love the leather on this wristlet. Saw the black & taupe color ones, and had to get these tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0461_SM.jpg
    IMG_0461_SM.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0462_SM.jpg
    IMG_0462_SM.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 66
Previously, in 2 separate trips, I had purchased the same wristlets in 3 other colors: eggplant, berry, and rose color.

Attachments

• IMG_0463_SM.jpg
    IMG_0463_SM.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0464_SM.jpg
    IMG_0464_SM.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0465_SM.jpg
    IMG_0465_SM.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 63
Here is what a nice SA showed me while I was at the store. When I saw it, I had to get it. Especially that I am a sucker for black bags.

Attachments

• IMG_0469_SM.jpg
    IMG_0469_SM.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0470_SM.jpg
    IMG_0470_SM.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 84
I'm loving them all especially the wristlets and the scarf. I carry a tote to work everyday and carry and keep a wristlet in my desk drawer for daily back and forth will need to look for oe of those, love the rose color one.

That garnet is really pretty is it the large size?

Next, another SA brought this to my attention. And it's another bag that I had to get. Few weeks ago, I saw something similar in the final clearance bucket due to 2 pen marks. It wasn't marked down as much as I would've liked so I put it back.

Attachments

• IMG_0475_SM.jpg
    IMG_0475_SM.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 112
I'm loving them all especially the wristlets and the scarf. I carry a tote to work everyday and carry and keep a wristlet in my desk drawer for daily back and forth will need to look for oe of those, love the rose color one.

That garnet is really pretty is it the large size?

Yes, it's the large!!

OMG, I posted before I saw the black pieced garnet! I love black bags too...how much and where did you score that one at?

It was $184+tax!!! It was about the same as the black leather garnet that I got a couple of weeks ago for my mom.

Wow!!! Nice stuff gg.leigh!!!

Thanks! :smile:

You hit the Motherlode!! with those Brooke's they are the best ones when doing color in my opinion outside of the crakled gunmetal one I was able to score :smile:

Now which outlet had the Black pieced one? :smile:

I got mine from Gilroy, CA. I had really wanted to get a XL Garnet, but with no luck. I was thrilled to see this. Not my everyday boring black bag :yahoo: