Disgusted

I am possibly going to the chanel trunk show at saks on monday.. so we shall see. I think I might just wait and save...and get an all year bag..a color that can be fun for every season...or a chevron ha ha..there are just too many to chose from but I don't want to settle..plus in June some bags go on sale so maybe i can get something I was eyeing.. who knows..thanks ladies for all of your advice..I was really truly bummed before. thanks for letting me vent!:heart:

I am tempted to go to the trunk show on monday as well!!

I agree with everyone else, don't settle, these bags are big $$$ and you wanna make sure you get the absolute right perfect one for you!!!!

I am so sorry you were disappointed, crisn!
You know, I had ordered a Red GST with Silver HW, and I was so looking forward to getting that bag.
It arrived and to my dismay, the corners were worn and marked, and it was crushed as well.....it really looked like a used return.
Needless to say, it went back immediatly.
I totally understand your feelings crisn- it is a real let-down, esp when spending so much money.
I could not find another 09 Fall Red GST, so I just ended up buying one on Ebay for 1K less, and it is in better shape than the new one I received.
Sheesh!

the style mrs m posted i believe is new for spring/summer... so seasonal. might not be on sale this june if some left but that kind of thing could crop up over time... there is a bag on penney's site that is white and less than $2000 but it kinda looks like it could look cheap... but you can't really tell online. it does have the chain straps... which i like. maybe you will find someting if you go to trunk show!!!

the style mrs m posted i believe is new for spring/summer... so seasonal. might not be on sale this june if some left but that kind of thing could crop up over time... there is a bag on penney's site that is white and less than $2000 but it kinda looks like it could look cheap... but you can't really tell online. it does have the chain straps... which i like. maybe you will find someting if you go to trunk show!!!

were you referring to the denim or the blue bylon bag? I saw those but don't love them.. may just carry my light blue bottega for now until I am able to get what i really want..

no there's a white leather bag it looks like, with cc and chain straps but not very big... i cannot tell what it would look like irl it says timeless cc and costs 1950 it's a spring bag.... maybe you will see something like that irl. that being said i say save up something special!

crisn11, I've had this experience before too... with the 09A red flap. After that bag, I've never bought colored Chanel bags ever again before seeing them in person, unless they're pure white or black.

It really was a terrible experience and left a bad taste in my mouth with a certain store..

I know what you mean. My experience left a bad taste with a certain SA, whom I cut off contact with as soon as the refunds were credited back to me. So sorry you had to go through a similar nightmare. :sad: