Bebe Heart Purse?

I think it's cute! It reminds me of Chanel, and Moschino also did some concepts with hearts. I would have bought this if it were real leather. It's an adorable bag. It's the perfect little bag for a night out dancing. I say go for it if you like it, but $69 seems way overpriced for fake leather. Bebe has suddenly resorted to synthetics, and it's a huge turn-off. They used to use all real leather, etc.

^ you can thank all the soy-milk drinking, grass eating, pot smoking, far, far left, liberal, tree-huggers for the lack of real leathers being used in this day & age. Lol, I'm talking bout the same people that want to put animals on trial to testify! It seems if you do find a real leather bag, it cost a fortune! Lol, This world just amazes me sometimes, I was thinking earlier today about why it's getting harder & harder to find a good leather bag for around $200 or less.

Omg speaking of those tree huggers, the news is on in the background & PETA wants to replace the ground hog in Pennsylvania that is brought out once a yr on Groundhog Day with a robot claiming that he is made a media spectacle! I'm NOT kidding!!!

Last edited:
I think it's cute! It reminds me of Chanel, and Moschino also did some concepts with hearts. I would have bought this if it were real leather. It's an adorable bag. It's the perfect little bag for a night out dancing. I say go for it if you like it, but $69 seems way overpriced for fake leather. Bebe has suddenly resorted to synthetics, and it's a huge turn-off. They used to use all real leather, etc.

Yeah, I agree. :sad: My first thought was that the design was ripped off someone higher end... and I had hoped to buy it from that someone! But sounds like it's an original design (well, as original as a heart on a chain can get :P).

I've found cute stuff at Bebe once or twice, but generally I think they're over-priced and quality is low. Can't decide whether this purse is worth it considering it falls into those two categories...

^ you can thank all the soy-milk drinking, grass eating, pot smoking, far, far left, liberal, tree-huggers for the lack of real leathers being used in this day & age. Lol, I'm talking bout the same people that want to put animals on trial to testify! It seems if you do find a real leather bag, it cost a fortune! Lol, This world just amazes me sometimes, I was thinking earlier today about why it's getting harder & harder to find a good leather bag for around $200 or less.

Omg speaking of those tree huggers, the news is on in the background & PETA wants to replace the ground hog in Pennsylvania that is brought out once a yr on Groundhog Day with a robot claiming that he is made a media spectacle! I'm NOT kidding!!!

Umm. Are we sure it's not that companies want to make more money and that's why prices are increasing (and quality is decreasing)?

Also... you can be a "far, far left, liberal tree-hugger" and not be a vegetarian. And thus have no problem with leather.

But I bet the purse companies want you to blame PETA (and the "far left liberals") instead of blaming them! :P

Last edited: