Dancing with the Stars- Season 10

Hmmmm. do you think maybe Nancy O'Dell might take her place? She recently left Access Hollywood to pursue other projects and I know she's always felt an attachment to DWTS since she had to pull out due to a knee injury. Honestly, I think she would be a GREAT replacement and addition to this series.

Good I am glad that Samantha is gone, I used to keep the remote in hand because she is so obnoxious. I cant stand her, its like she thought she was emceeing a wrestling match with how she screamed in to the mic. YUK!!

Rumor is ABC is making a deal with Paula for some show but she has to appear on DWTS next season. I doubt its true cause she is a real dancer. That would not be fair at all.

Good I am glad that Samantha is gone, I used to keep the remote in hand because she is so obnoxious. I cant stand her, its like she thought she was emceeing a wrestling match with how she screamed in to the mic. YUK!!

Rumor is ABC is making a deal with Paula for some show but she has to appear on DWTS next season. I doubt its true cause she is a real dancer. That would not be fair at all.
OMG! That wouldn't be at all fair! It would be like making Christina Aguilera a contestant on American Idol.

I read that rumor was it was down to Melissa Rycroft, Brooke Burke or Vanessa Minnillo
http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m2d13-Dancing-With-the-Stars-has-three-candidates-for-cohost

although a few days earlier, Nancy O'Dell and E's Ashlan Gorse were still being considered
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b166688_dancing_whos_filling_samantha_harris.html

so I don't think they've decided anything yet
altho I think Nancy O'Dell would be the perfect choice - she's the least obnoxious of all the ones named so far and the most professional by far. I just can't picture Melissa Rycroft, Vanessa Minnillo or Brooke Burke filling that spot. They don't have the personable skills needed to both flatter and sympathize with the contestants as they come off the dance floor.

I hope they don't pick Melissa - I just find her way too annoying. Then again Samantha never bothered me at all. I absolutely LOVED Drew when he did his guest stinting.

Brooke was on the 2 seasons of Rock Star and she was ok but totally scripted--she never had to think on her feet. Drew Lachey was great when he filled in for Samantha.

I read that Paula Abdul was floated as a possibility for contestant, but that can't be possible. She's a professional dancer and choreographer.