What do you do if you can't buy LV?

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Okay. First of all want to apologize for the drama. I've been in a car accident on NYD and did not even have surgery till 10 days ago. My DH is feeling really sad that I bared the short end of this deal. I will not be able to walk for 10 months. So to lighten my mood and help in my recovery he told me to go ahead and order at least two LV's that I would like to have before Valentine's Day. In my confusion and utter dismay the customer service rep would not allow me to do a charge send of this particular item, only 2 left in the entire United States! Granted I have not purchased anything in over 2 years, but I have never returned anything to LV in the last 6 years even. I don't live near LV anymore so I can't even defend my position. I am speechless. Do I give up on LV and my HG bag of the moment plus any extra goodie bag as a rotating bag? Oh, and they said they've already black listed me from the 2 boutiques that have the bag in stock. They won't even take a overnight major institution cashier check for the charge send even.

Sorry if this is all venting and confusing. I'm just sad and in lots of pain.

Off my *soap box* :sad:

Find out what stores have the bag and call them personally. Are you using a major credit card and having it shipped to the billing address of the card? If the items are located in a boutique within a department store like Saks Fifth than call the store manager and see if they can talk to the boutique manager.

I live were there is no LV within a 100 mile radius. I'm so sad that all the years of going to LV everyday of my life in California is up and gone temporarily!

They've already black listed me so I cannot call the two boutiques directly! grrr...

Thank you for the well wishes. Love your doglet! I don't know anyone in Florida.

*sniff*

hope you feel better... Do not let your HG bag go... Call and talk to another SA... just keep trying until you get it...

By the way what is it???

Thank you for the well wish. I wish I bought the darn thing when I was visiting my mom last Mother's day. But, it was all about mom and it didn't feel right to snag an LV in Union Square.

It's nothing quite as special as what everyone here likes. I have my moments.