What is the most sought after Hermes scarf at the moment?

I kind of think the H scarf collectors would already have the most coveted scarves for the season. They will have their SAs hunting down the scarves they want.

And for those still hunting - I think they too won't tell .... until they score it on eBay! LOL!

there are a few at the moment. however doesn't mean you'll like it. out of all the sought-after designs, i think i can safely say i like almost none of them. they're gorgeous of course, just that they didn't bowl me over enough to pull out my cash for them. i think if you do a search, look at action pics etc, you'd get an idea of what's popular atm. good luck hunting!

oh oh oh oh........ hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

still hunting
ti8.gif

btw helpful hint: don't look at robee's threads, she likes all scarves, sought after or not so she'll be no help. she's only good at enabling ;) gggggO robee! :dothewave::party:

is the kachinas hard to find these days?

In 90 cm silk twill, yes- Kachinas are impossible to find in the store and not that easy to find on ebay- the last reissue was a very limited run of only the black, pink and turquoise cws in 2004; the GM c/s was reissued for S/S 2010 so those are fairly easy to find in the boutiques now