the Color Thread: which colors do you buy most?

I really want try to get a lot of variety in my collection so I have something to wear with everything.

For CLs I have: gold/ivory, black, zebra, rose gold, red, blue, pink/black, paisley, champagne, black/silver...

I guess my most frequent color would be gold (4 pairs that could be considered gold)! I have 3 black pairs.

I really need purple or green. I have green Gucci Corsets but no green CLs. I don't have any purple shoes!!

Out of my 8 pairs, 2 are black, but they are pretty different (kid leather boots versus patent leather pumps). No other repeats in color... I really try to make each pair in my collection different from the others.

i have three pair of black and three pair of blue. but i think mostly blue, which is so strange considering i rarely wear it in my clothing. otherwise my shoe colors vary.

Mostly black, and dark neutral colors (gray, brown, etc) in general. I have one nude pair but that's still neutral. I love everyone else's colorful shoes, but for some reason I shy away from them.

Hmm, I don't have any exact duplicates (just my green Declics and olive/khaki flats) now that I think about it. I'm almost always drawn to pink shoes and will probably end up having more than one pink shoe.

I'd like to add more black to my collection, as well as animal prints, blue, red, and purple.