denim jacket rules

I love jean jackets, I have several and think they are really fun and comfortable. The only rule I believe in is don't wear it with jeans in the exact same wash b/c it is too much of the same fabric head to toe. It's fine to wear it with jeans if you didn't buy the 2 together and they are different washes.

I personally think that you should NEVER wear denim jeans AT ALL whilst wearing a denim jacket. I'd pair it with leggings, summer floral dresses and black jeans. For example, try wearing black skinnies, a long white tank, a black hoodie (like one from AA) and the jean jacket, which I think would look great for an urban/hip look. Good luck!

Balenciaga did a really nice denim jacket a year or two ago - it looked like a jacket from a ladies' suit from the 1950s or 1960s. Unfortunately I feel too old to wear them now because I wore them 20 years ago. I also wear jeans alot and I feel weird wearing both.

I personally think that you should NEVER wear denim jeans AT ALL whilst wearing a denim jacket. I'd pair it with leggings, summer floral dresses and black jeans. For example, try wearing black skinnies, a long white tank, a black hoodie (like one from AA) and the jean jacket, which I think would look great for an urban/hip look. Good luck!

Hear hear! I'd wear it with ANYTHING but jeans!

i think as long as the silhouette is modern and crisp, deniM jackets are classic and versatile. I wear mine with a any neutral bottom...anything but denim (no matter what the wash or style)! I also wear with skirts and dresses. It is a great casual topper imo.