Very dissapointed

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
I went to nordstrom.com and saw the inlaid Peyton in stock so I went ahead and order it. I saw both colors available and was hard deciding which one to choose. I have wanted this bag and since I got a bit extra money( tax) I decided to order it. S. I did it and ten minutes later I got an email saying my order is cancelled. Bummer! I called them and it turns out the system wasn't working properly :sad: so I guess that's a sign no to spend money. I don't want to but the one in bonanzle because it is already used and has stains.

I went to nordstrom.com and saw the inlaid Peyton in stock so I went ahead and order it. I saw both colors available and was hard deciding which one to choose. I have wanted this bag and since I got a bit extra money( tax) I decided to order it. S. I did it and ten minutes later I got an email saying my order is cancelled. Bummer! I called them and it turns out the system wasn't working properly :sad: so I guess that's a sign no to spend money. I don't want to but the one in bonanzle because it is already used and has stains.

Aaww. Do you have any local Nordstrom's around that you could call and see if they have it in store? I wish you luck in finding one.

I called Macy's and they told me they only ship to your house if you use a Macy's credit card, have you ever done it using a different credit card?
I have done it without using my Macy's card. But, I would recommend checking into getting the Macy's card, it only takes a few minutes, and when I got mine they gave me an extra credit of 20% of my first purchase on my bill. Don't know if it works for Coach items though, I bought a Bulova watch with that extra discount. Took a $695 watch down to $349 including tax and shipping since it was majorly on sale to begin with too!