help with color

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I eveyone!!!!!
ok, I'am in love with the embroidered floral audrey but cant make up my mind on which color to get!!!! I need your help!!!! My fav. colors are pink and purple, most of my closet is pink, purple and black, and i also have the audrey in fushia, the claire in amethyst, and the poppy in violet....
so what color should i get,the eggshell, anthracite, or the violet
Thanks for the help!!!

I may be insane, but I say go with the eggshell... I'm getting that one and bear in mind that I have two kiddos under 3 and a husband who races on dirt! :biggrin: If you pass on eggshell, then I would have to pick anthracite. You don't have a grey bag yet do you? A grey bag was a must for me in my collection, I think you'll get a lot of use out of it!

I may be insane, but I say go with the eggshell... I'm getting that one and bear in mind that I have two kiddos under 3 and a husband who races on dirt! :biggrin: If you pass on eggshell, then I would have to pick anthracite. You don't have a grey bag yet do you? A grey bag was a must for me in my collection, I think you'll get a lot of use out of it!
no, no grey bag yet...... i hope to get this one soon!!!!!!
psst...i'am taking the carryall back, i wear alot of dark jeans and the color will get on the white part of the bag and if that happens they will not take it back,....

I think you should go anthracite then. Color transfer is evil! And I can see it being a problem. I usually carry my bags in-hand, so I'm hoping I'll avoid that problem!

Bummer you have to take the carryall back, it's so pretty! I really hope you find a bag that's a good fit!