Its my bday today and Im 39....Jan 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2010
Hello my name is Holly and I just turned 39 as of a few minutes ago LOL. I am a new member and LOVE it here! I have met so many wonderful people here so far. Thank you to the owners of this site for making it a reality for all of us. And thank you to all mods etc for all that you do for all of us on a daily basis. Any advice on turning 40 cause I have a year left of being in my 30's? :nuts:Thanks in advance to all...

Holly

Happy birthday, Holly! Love your doggy in your avatar :smile:

Welcome to Purse Forum. I passed 40 so long ago I can barely remember. It's how old you are in your mind that counts!

hello my name is holly and i just turned 39 as of a few minutes ago lol. I am a new member and love it here! I have met so many wonderful people here so far. Thank you to the owners of this site for making it a reality for all of us. And thank you to all mods etc for all that you do for all of us on a daily basis. Any advice on turning 40 cause i have a year left of being in my 30's? :nuts:thanks in advance to all...

Holly

happy birthday,holly

We share a birthday - Happy Birthday - I hope you have a fabulous day, no advice for turning 40 other than enjoy yourself....I am on the slippery slope to turning 50 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.