WOC or the camellia lambskin flap?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I am going to return my jumbo caviar for something that costs less and more practical for everyday use. I'm stuck between the WOC and camellia flap. I am a wallet type of person more than a purse. I carry my wallet everywhere and having a chain with the wallet to carry it over my shoulder is extremely useful, but it is a bit pricier than the camellia flap. The camellia flap is so cute and it looks like it can fit more than the WOC and it costs way less (like $3xx less) and this is a purse I could probably afford the most right now. I wonder if the camellia flap can fit my long wallet that is question. And also the WOC I want is probably hard to find (timeless classic black caviar with ghw). Anyways I don't know what to choose.

Here is a picture of the camellia flap as I think all of you know what the WOC looks like. :P

IMG_3854main1.jpg

I'm starting to think I should really go with the camellia flap. It's an actual purse, it costs less ($1250 tax included), it's small and cute and can fit more than the woc (I think. It just looks like it can). I think it can fit my wallet. If not I can always get a business card holder.

i had the same thot too of exchanging my sevruga WOC for this flap until i tried it on. basically u can only wear this in one way.. which is sling it over your body. the straps are on the outside, so you cant adjust it. you also cant loop it twice to make it into a shoulder bag. so it is not as versatile as a WoC

i got this flap courtesy of my husband a few weeks ago. i meant to get a WOC but as they've ran out, i chose this instead. it's worked fine for me so far - fit my G10, mobile, house key, lipstick and credit card. i mainly use it as an evening bag. Not tried fitting a long purse in it though.

valerie_hh, i've mainly worn this as a shoulder bag (looped twice) ..

Yes it's still in stores. Well the WOC is going to be more expensive with taxes anyways moreso than the flap combined with a coin purse. I'm not the type to carry a lot of things. I'm the kind of girl that doesn't carry many things except for my phone, wallet, ipod, and keys.

i got this flap courtesy of my husband a few weeks ago. i meant to get a WOC but as they've ran out, i chose this instead. it's worked fine for me so far - fit my G10, mobile, house key, lipstick and credit card. i mainly use it as an evening bag. Not tried fitting a long purse in it though.

valerie_hh, i've mainly worn this as a shoulder bag (looped twice) ..

oh sorry about it. i thought it cant really be worn as a shoulder bag cos i rememeber the straps are on the outside of the bag