Question about the color Anthracite?

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Is anthracite a metallic gray? or is it just a deep gray? I don't want to get my hopes up on the anthracite embroidered audrey if the color is metalic. If anyone knows I would appreciate it!!!:smile:

it should be a pretty dark, flat grey

this is the anthracite patent garnet... i will have to take a better picture for you when i get home... it's shiny only because of the patent not the anthracite color

4218420988_90e57dd1a9.jpg

here is a close up from a listing on ebay (nma) for the anthracite audrey with a textured finish... it looks a little shiny more because of the texture than from being a metallic

%21Biqhm2wB2k%7E$%28KGrHqIOKj%21EsmuD%28fHOBLQNDCSw9Q%7E%7E_3.JPG

hope this helps

I have the Alex stitched patent tote in anthricite , it is not matallic, in my opinion, much more saturated into the leather, most metallics sit on top of the leather...........does that make sense??

it should be a pretty dark, flat grey

this is the anthracite patent garnet... i will have to take a better picture for you when i get home... it's shiny only because of the patent not the anthracite color

4218420988_90e57dd1a9.jpg

here is a close up from a listing on ebay (nma) for the anthracite audrey with a textured finish... it looks a little shiny more because of the texture than from being a metallic

%21Biqhm2wB2k%7E$%28KGrHqIOKj%21EsmuD%28fHOBLQNDCSw9Q%7E%7E_3.JPG

hope this helps
You can really tell from johnnie's pix the difference between the patent and the regular finish. I have the same Garnet and it almost has a chameleon effect with a green and purple irridescence in the patent coating that is quite pretty. I hope the embroidered audrey is as lovely!