Camera Bag - Medium or Large?

garysgirl

O.G.
Jun 19, 2008
Hello fellow tPF-ers,

I'm having a hard time deciding between a medium black metallic with black hardware and a large dark silver metallic. Not concerned about the color as much as the size. I better decide quick, before I lose both! Opinions/pictures welcome!:nuts:

Thanks!

I personally prefer black but in large size...so I might not be offering much help lol
Btw, are u purchasing the camera bag from NM? My sister's looking for a camera bag from the sale and she's not picky about the color or size, so whatever u decide on can you please PM and let me know so my sister can purchase the other one? Thank Youuuu.

I personally prefer black but in large size...so I might not be offering much help lol
Btw, are u purchasing the camera bag from NM? My sister's looking for a camera bag from the sale and she's not picky about the color or size, so whatever u decide on can you please PM and let me know so my sister can purchase the other one? Thank Youuuu.

Thanks for your input! I'm not buying this one from NM, they don't have them. Good luck to your sister!

The Large one ! :smile:

Bild632.jpg

Reactions: MahaM