'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused1: :graucho: I can't imagine why ebay would end that auction unless maybe people reported it and why would they do that? It shows no signs of being a fake. I hope people don't do that to end auctions then contact the seller to try to get the bag. That is so not right. I emailed the seller and asked what happened. :confused1:

Here is what she said:
hi, for some reasons eBay just removed my listing - no idea why. I don't even know
how to complain.
I gave her Ebay's 800 number. Ridiculous. I smell a rat:rolleyes:

So not cool. It got awfully quiet all of a sudden. I hate to see this sort of thing. It's not right. It appears more than one person had to report this to get it pulled. Then they make an offer. The seller told me this herself. Her is her email:

thank you for your message. i will try to contact eBay. i will not relist the bag because i just accept an offer from eBay member. best.

pathetic!

:confused1: :graucho: I can't imagine why ebay would end that auction unless maybe people reported it and why would they do that? It shows no signs of being a fake. I hope people don't do that to end auctions then contact the seller to try to get the bag. That is so not right. I emailed the seller and asked what happened. :confused1:

^^ it's happened to me 3x :hysteric:

I don't get it. I have never ever seen a listing get pulled so quickly, even when it's a case of a hijacked account. So say someone had 10 different ebay identities and reported it under all ten.. it STILL got pulled too fast.

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

gals, just because the listing got pulled doesn't mean someone who wanted the bag did this to her:girlsigh:...sadly, it could mean she's got someone out there with a grudge against her :sad:...this lovely seller is an aquaintance of mine & i bought my beautiful '05 black first from her...this same exact thing has happened to me 3x now & it's just awful...on a happy note though, i'm the winner of the bag :love:...and as many of you already know, i've been looking for one for a long time...i was about to put an offer in when the listing disappeared & i guess i was the 1st one to contact her after it vanished :heart:

Yay aaallabama!!! Congratulations on getting your flat hobo!!! It couldn't have gone to a better mommy! (well maybe me, but I have no money lol! :P ) I know she will be loved dearly!

Congrats, Bama! I was having trouble seeing how someone could pull this off, glad to hear that it wasn't a scam (but what the heck was it?).

I wish you would just take off that signature though! ;)

thanks mas & Glimmer, i'm so lucky to be her new momma :tender:...the seller is a doll & i've known her ever since she sold me my '05 black first...when this same thing happened to me, my DH thought it was someone who had a grudge against me :sad:...he thought it might have been some of the fake sellers that i told off in e-bay messages (one of them actually threatened me)...after that, i stopped confronting them directly & started reporting the fake listings anonymously...we'll probably never know for sure why the listing was pulled, but miss white hobo was won honestly by someone who will love & cherish her :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.