My first Bbag - Ink Shrug is here - Pics!

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
:yahoo: My ink shrug arrived yesterday. I love, love, love the color!!!!! The leather is pretty soft and smooshy. There is some significant veining as the SA had described to me, but I don't mind. The bag looks and feels great to me. The color is so fabulous changing from darker to more purplely-blue in the sunlight. This is my first Bbag purchase and I'm so pleased. See what happens when you wander into this forum.

The shrug hangs nicely from my shoulder and feels very comfortable. I was concerned about the bag opening at the top since it's not zippered and has a flap but like Rocksteady and others on this subforum have said, the sides kind of fold over when you carry it, so security is not much of a concern. I can actually reach in (someone else couldn't do this when I'm carrying it because it's under my arm and tucked against me) and grab my cell phone without the flap. I think that's pretty handy. The drop length is perfect for me. The bag at the bottom hits the upper hip (my preference) and the strap fits nicely over my winter wool coat.

A big thanks again to Citychris for posting about the Barney's sale and also for the input and feedback from so many of you on my first bbag. *hugs*

Here are the pics. I am taking a few in daylight and will post those in a bit.

Attachments

• inkshrug2.jpg
    inkshrug2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 322
  • inkshrug1.jpg
    inkshrug1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 173
  • inkshrug3.jpg
    inkshrug3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 154
congratulations!!! the leather is wonderful!!
attachment.php

please post pics wearing it :P

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my first bbag.

Here are pics of me carrying the shrug. Pardon the very casual clothes, DH and I are just doing housework today and wrapping gifts. One is with flash, one without. The pic without flash definitely is less true to life (whole pic looks sort of yellowish) but had less of a reflection in the mirror.

Attachments

• inkshrugflash.jpg
    inkshrugflash.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 83
  • inkshrug_noflash.jpg
    inkshrug_noflash.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 266