oh, no! kinda long

If you do a transaction off eBay, and for any reason you don't receive your item or if the item wasn't as described, eBay will not offer you any protection (Buyer protection is not offered for off-eBay transactions)...it is against eBay's rules to perform transactions off eBay. Unless you know the person really well, it's very risky because the seller can potentially just take your money and not send you anything.

If you do a transaction off eBay, and for any reason you don't receive your item or if the item wasn't as described, eBay will not offer you any protection (Buyer protection is not offered for off-eBay transactions)...it is against eBay's rules to perform transactions off eBay. Unless you know the person really well, it's very risky because the seller can potentially just take your money and not send you anything.
oh, ok. i thought it was all identity theft issues. thanks, karman!

ok. the lady sent me another invoice... how can i ask her to re-list the item in ebay, so that only i can buy it?

Just tell her that you will only complete the transaction through eBay. Ask her to list the item on eBay for you. If she doesn't do that, and refuses to list on eBay, I'm sorry, but it sounds a little fishy and I wouldn't go ahead with the transaction :sad:

Just tell her that you will only complete the transaction through eBay. Ask her to list the item on eBay for you. If she doesn't do that, and refuses to list on eBay, I'm sorry, but it sounds a little fishy and I wouldn't go ahead with the transaction :sad:
thanks, karman, i'll do that! i have asked sophia618 to help me with the language barrier issue, so that there's no confusion on the seller's part. hopefully, everything goes smoother from there. :graucho: